The Gelsenkirchen Devil Forum

How to register to the Werner " Blauer Teufel " Mölders forum

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/1/2018, 06:36

Advanced Member

Group:
Forum Administrator

How to register to the Werner " Blau Teufel " Mölders forum

Here will follow the instruction about how to register to my forum if it's one of the first time that you are visiting it.

Note that registering to my forum do not implies any enlistment in any kind of online virtual unit.

Registering to my forum, in fact, will simply grant you the possibility to reply to the various threads contained in it due to the fact that, on my website, the user category " Visitors " can not reply at all to any threads, topics or posts present on our forums.

Last but not least, note that, THE REGISTRATION TO MY FORUM DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PAYMENTS AND DOES NOT INVOLVE ANY RISK: HERE, ALL, IS COMPLETELY FREE AND SAFE!

Instructions

Registering to my website and forum is very easy.
Here will follow a step-by-step guide to be permit you to register to the it easily and becoming, doing so, an active user.

STEP #1

To register to my forum the first thing you have to do is to left-click on the " Register " button at the top of the displayed page as you can see in the reference image below.

STEP #2

Once done the registration page will open and you will have to fill the various fields of it.
The box to be filled are:

E-mail: Here you will have to provide a valid e-mail address ( Example: [email protected] )

Username: Here you have to write the username that you want to use and that will be displayed while you are visiting or browsing my forums ( Example: 123 Blue Pilot )

Please, note also, in the case that you are a visitor already registered to one of the major forums available around in the online community of flight-simmers ( like the ATAG, Storm of War, ACG, JG4 ones to make some examples ) or that you are an online pilot playing one of the games that I normally frequent, that, to register, will be probably better using the same username that you are normally accustomed to use on them so, acting in this way, I can recognise you easily and keeping the contacts between us will be indeed more easy, thanks!!!

Password: Here you will have to write a password of your choice ( Example: 1011115aaa )

Confirm password: Here you will have to confirm the password you have chosen to use above. Note that it MUST BE exactly the same as above. ( Example: 1011115aaa )

Terms of use: Here you have to agree ( or not ) the terms of use of our forum about the treatment of your personal data ( This check-box MUST BE set as " checked " or you will be not able to conclude positively your registration to our forum ) and about to receive commercial communications ( our suggestion is to leave this check-box, or rather the second one, unchecked so you will not receive advertisements at your e-mail address )

STEP #3

Once all the fields has been filled simply left-click on the " Accept " button to conclude your registration.

Werner " Blauer Teufel " Mölders,
Forum Administrator

Edited by Werner Mölders - 22/1/2018, 14:51

Web Contacts  Top
0 replies since 12/1/2018, 06:36   65 views